This 1-day workshop provides participants the skills and knowledge to successfully create our Traditional Malay Kueh!
- Introduction to basic ingredients, their function and characteristics
- Understand the basic variation and formulation balance of the ingredients
- Application of correct skills and techniques of each kueh
- Trouble-shooting common errors in preparation, consistency and cooking/baking outcomes
Working in pairs/groups, you will learn:
- Blue Pea & Pandan Seri Muka
- Talam Berlauk
- Kueh Keria
- Bingka Ubi Gula Melaka
You will each bring home a mixture of Traditional Malay Kueh.
Light lunch will be included. Pls let us know if you have a special dietary requirement
THIS CLASS IS SKILLS CREDIT APPROVED. EMAIL US AT firstname.lastname@example.org FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO CLAIM