This 1.5-hour workshop provides participants the skills and knowledge to successfully decorate cookies using Royal Icing.
- Introduction to basic ingredients, their function and characteristics
- Understand the basic variation and formulation balance of the ingredients
- Application of correct skills and techniques of royal icing to decorate your vanilla sugar cookies
- Trouble-shooting common errors in cookie dough preparation, consistency and cooking outcomes
- Hands-on learning how to decorate cookies using royal icing under our humid weather
- Since this class is a DEMO class, there will be no hands-on involved.
- No lunch will be provided
- Participants will not be given any sampler pack to bring home
- THIS CLASS IS NOT SKILLS CREDIT APPROVED.