This 2-hour workshop provides participants the skills and knowledge to successfully steam buns beautifully.
- Introduction to basic ingredients, their function and characteristics
- Understand the basic variation and formulation balance of the ingredients
- Application of correct skills and techniques of each filling into each buns
- Trouble-shooting common errors in preparation, consistency and steaming outcomes
You will learn these in the DEMO class:
- Golden Sand (salted egg custard) Buns
- Red Bean Buns
- Creamy Mushroom Buns
- Potato Curry Buns
Bonus! We’ll make some fried Pau Sambal for munchies.
- Since this class is a DEMO class, there will be no hands-on involved.
- No lunch will be provided
- Participants will not be given any sampler pack to bring home
- THIS CLASS IS NOT SKILLS CREDIT APPROVED.