You will be learning 3 different types of chocolate ganache in class: White, Milk and Dark. We will share a recipe for a chocolate mud cake and will go through the steps to prepare it.
- be working individually on your own (pre-baked) 3-layered 6″ mud cakes
- trim and prepare your own cakes for filling and frosting with your chosen ganache type
- learn the techniques to filling and frosting your cake with the ganache to achieve straight sides and sharp corners
- be taught how to prepare your own sugar paste to create edible lace pieces with the aid of a silicon mat
- use your handmade lace pieces to decorate your ganache cake